Photo

Dedication Trophy Glitch

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

cometowner

cometowner

• Pip
  • 12 posts
I have played crysis 2 for the first time on 24-March-2011 which mean in worst case, the trophy will probably should popup on 24-SEP-2011 as per to the description. but its 4-OCT-2011 and it didnt yet. do anyone have a familiar case or at leat tell me what to do?

Note: I have rebooted my suit two time where last one was on 11-04-2011, so ist possible to consider 11-OCT-2011 as the day where it past 6 months of playing.

Brenden

Brenden

WWE Youtuber

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I played my first match on the same day, I also got to level 50 on multiplayer and was missing weapon unlocks, so Tooled up and Dedication both glitched on me, otherwise I would of had this platinum.

I make WWE 2k14 Universe Mode videos, you can check them out here:

http://www.youtube.c...er/BrendenPlayz

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
Dedication did not glitch up on me, so hopefully Tooled Up and Dedication don't glitch for me. I actually have never had to personally deal with glitched trophies. I am so lucky. I really want the Crysis 2 plat, so hopefully that streak continues.

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

rwnica

rwnica

Novice

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Dedication trophy is just another of those totally fucked up trophies. yeah some get in the right time, for me it happened the exactly opposite , the first time i played the multi player it simply popped , i bought crysis 2 already used, dont know if that has something to do with it.
Posted Image

MrGadetgu7

MrGadetgu7

• Pip
  • 17 posts
I got this trophy in 2 months and I think It was near new year...Dec 2012 to Jan 2013

Edited by MrGadetgu7, 25 February 2013 - 06:39 AM.

PipeSwinger

PipeSwinger

Silent Assassin

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

I've heard a lot of people who got fucked over because of that trophy. Would be a huge shame to get every trophy in the game, but that... 

PipeSwinger.png

iCyengyuwwABc.gif

ScaryAbel210

ScaryAbel210

Novice

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas

same happen to me, I begin in Feb 2013 then now July as sixth month, then now nothing works! I played everyday since it is not fking pop out. That's totally bs! FU Crytek!

ScaryAbel210.png

Boots_12345

Boots_12345

Jerry Springer fan.

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada
Dedication trophy. I waited 6 months in real life for this trophy. I did not use any glitches for it, because I was afriad it was going to glitch up on me and not get it it. But I waited 6 months aaaaaaaand "bling" I got the trophy after I completed a full match.

PS3 is da bomb!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users