2 replies to this topic

d3m0nd00d

d3m0nd00d

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Locationvillage in PA
Does anyone know if the WKC disc that comes with WKC2 has the trophies enabled. I would assume so, but if this is true why would you ever buy WKC seperate? Was planning on buying the first game, so I might as well get trophies. Thanks!!!

d3m0nd00d.pngfs_overall.png

6193955020_67a62bee87.jpg
sig by the awesome kid420247

CHAR MAN DUH

CHAR MAN DUH

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGrimoire Wiess' Pages
From what i've read there is only trophies for WKC2 but you can also earn WKC2 trophies if you play the remastered version of WKC1, i may be wrong but it looks like you will need to actually buy a copy of WKC1 to gain WKC1 trophies

I don't accept blank friend reqest and asking to gameshare results in an instant block.

Yd5d6.png

Splarklay Checklist | PS36tii Reviews | Spark-N

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
WKC2 comes with WKC1 on the SAME disk but only ONE trophy set for both games... they remastered part 1 with an updated battle system and better graphics so its not the same as WKC1 really in a way... BUT there is a trophy for beating WKC1 on the WKC2 trophy set... you can get this from importing data and starting at Part 2 though...

With the new system i would take you half the time to get the WKC1 platinum and that wouldn't be fair to the people who invested over 500+ hours to get the platinum *pats self on back*...

From what i've read there is only trophies for WKC2 but you can also earn WKC2 trophies if you play the remastered version of WKC1, i may be wrong but it looks like you will need to actually buy a copy of WKC1 to gain WKC1 trophies

This is fact... You DO need a copy of WKC1 for the WKC1 trophy set...but if you do what i did and import a character from WKC1 you can get trophies fast at the beginning... i chose to import my character but start at the beginning so i still had all my items and money... i got a lot of trophies in the first week because of where my character was in terms of items and guild rank...

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users