• Please log in to reply
761 replies to this topic

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
Your level need some plays/hearts? You need some hearts? Well... then this may be a good place to look. The purpose of this is for folks to post up their own levels so others can play and we can work together to get some of these pesky trophies out of the way. There are a few rules though that will go a long way if people follow them.

1. Play/heart each others levels! Look through the thread (even before posting your level if you're feeling kind) and give out a few hearts to your fellow PSNProfiles friends. If everyone does this, not only will you give some kind souls a heart, but others will do the same for you! Don't just post your level and never look here again, that's icky and mean and doesn't help anything.

2. Try and remember to post and let everyone know when you've gotten whatever trophy you were trying for. This way people aren't continuing to play/heart your levels and harass you long after you've moved on.

3. Describe your level as well as possible. Include the levels name, your PSN name and perhaps even a LBP.me link to it (it works with LBP1 levels as well, though the Instant Queue obviously won't). This thread won't do any good if no one can find your levels!

4. I've found that listing those whose levels you have played/hearted works well to inform others of your progress, and makes others want to help you more because you're active in the thread. Just a suggestion.

Note: This thread is simply for H4Hing (heart for hearting) with levels. If you need to boost other multiplayer trophies, you should probably look elsewhere.

So yeah, let's get this party started shall we?

Got all the trophies I needed, thanks guys!!

If you Text Search for exactly 'PS3T Quick One Second Level 1', I can confirm it's one of the handful of levels to appear on the first page on search options. Look around a bit, it's on there. Thanks anyone who helps! Leave me a message that you hearted my level/me as an author and I will gladly return the favor.

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
I will check your level(s) out in the next few days. If you would like to check mine out, here they are:

http://lbp.me/search...d=ever&t=newest

Posted Image

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
Just played your level, as well as a few others' levels from PSNP!

Posted Image

Dreakon139

Dreakon139

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

I will check your level(s) out in the next few days. If you would like to check mine out, here they are:

http://lbp.me/search...d=ever&t=newest

Did you actually make those? They're pretty damn good! I went the quick and (hopefully) easy route. Once LBP1 is out of the way I'll actually spend those 24 hours in Create mode on LBP2 making something worthwhile... or try at least. :P

I think the Create trophy is an accumulation of the hearts on all of your levels, so if people are kind enough to heart all of them, it halves the workload. ;)

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO
http://lbp.me/u/PSXtreme_/levels

I've queue'd up your levels Dreakon via the LBP.me site. Will be checking them out next weekend. Have to leave tonight to go make a delivery. The Pop Tarts must not be late!!

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

Did you actually make those? They're pretty damn good!

I did indeed....100% my creation(s). They are OK I guess, but I need to go in and edit The Haunted as it is a little too dark, something I noticed after publishing it. I have just been too lazy to do it to be honest.

But thanks for checking them out! :awesome:

Posted Image

Piggie_Pie

Piggie_Pie

Premium Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationIn the Pig Pen
my levels suck but i still need the trophies for hearted by 5 and 10 people...

add me: piggie_pie

heart for heart so let me know when you heart my level(s) and i will make sure i will heart yours :)

PLEASE NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS... IM BEGGING YOU!!!
just say LBP and PSNP so that i know whats up... thank you!

Posted Image

I <3 JRPGs

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA
UPDATE:

I have edited and republished my level "That Haunted". I wasn't aware of just how dark and bad it looked. Like a dope, I edited the create file, but never republished it, which is why I thought it looked ok. But after watching my wife try to play it, I removed the old level, edited it (as well as added a bunch more goodies as well), and have republished the level.

If you played the original terrible version, please go back and replay the updated and (I think) much better version of this level.
If you do, let me know what you think of the updated level.

Posted Image

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO

my levels suck but i still need the trophies for hearted by 5 and 10 people...

add me: piggie_pie

heart for heart so let me know when you heart my level(s) and i will make sure i will heart yours :)

PLEASE NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS... IM BEGGING YOU!!!
just say LBP and PSNP so that i know whats up... thank you!

Got to play your level last week. Good first attempt. Now you can expand on it for version 2.0 :) Hearted for originality!!

UPDATE:

I have edited and republished my level "That Haunted". I wasn't aware of just how dark and bad it looked. Like a dope, I edited the create file, but never republished it, which is why I thought it looked ok. But after watching my wife try to play it, I removed the old level, edited it (as well as added a bunch more goodies as well), and have republished the level.

If you played the original terrible version, please go back and replay the updated and (I think) much better version of this level.
If you do, let me know what you think of the updated level.

It need to be darkened just a touch. Before it was too dark, now it loses a bit of its environmental flavor. I'd move the switch down maybe 1 or 2 notches. Otherwise, I liked it a bunch. You already got your hearts when I played it the first time.

NMD1

NMD1

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I have finished this game but next time I get on the ps3 I'll jump on LBP and heart all your levels for you guys.

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
I hearted everybody in this thread. Check out my level MGR1 if any of you get time. Thanks.

Edit: I'm not doing h4h any more, but feel free to check out MGR1 or post your levels. I'll check out the legit ones still.

Edited by Rowdi1, 09 January 2012 - 05:22 AM.

Rowdi1.png

Wade_VC

Wade_VC

Pro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationLodi, CA

I hearted everybody in this thread. Check out my level MGR1 if any of you get time. Thanks.

You know I will buddy...you know I will! :)

Posted Image

TheNastyChocobos

TheNastyChocobos

Jaeger

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationKabuki District
Author Hearts Only! Thank You :lol:
http://lbp.me/u/TheNastyChocobos

PS:I'll heart back B)

GqMBk90.gif

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO

Which ones are your original creations and which ones are copies?

TheNastyChocobos

TheNastyChocobos

Jaeger

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationKabuki District

Which ones are your original creations and which ones are copies?

No original creations only copies :rolleyes:

GqMBk90.gif

PSXtreme_

PSXtreme_

Possum Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLong Lane, MO

No original creations only copies :rolleyes:

ok...well, I've already handled the hearted creator part for you from the lbp.me website. I don't heart copied levels though. Just a stickler of my personal standards. If you do create an original level, be sure to post it up so I can experience it. ;)

DanielVT

DanielVT

PS3, PS4, PSVITA Trophy Hunter

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States of America
If this does not count as boosting, I would appreciate anyone hearting my levels and me as an author. I will heart anyone and their levels who has PSNProfiles as level name. It would be great to legitly finish this game up!

DanielVT.png?8932   crop-654851-call-of-duty-advanced-warfar

Rowdi

Rowdi

TDYWS

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

If this does not count as boosting, I would appreciate anyone hearting my levels and me as an author. I will heart anyone and their levels who has PSNProfiles as level name. It would be great to legitly finish this game up!

I just hearted both of you. I'd appreciate it greatly if you hearted me back.

Daniel, I put a few of your levels in my que. I'll check 'em out and heart them tomorrow. ;)
Rowdi1.png

DanielVT

DanielVT

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

I just hearted both of you. I'd appreciate it greatly if you hearted me back.

Daniel, I put a few of your levels in my que. I'll check 'em out and heart them tomorrow. ;)

Thanks alot, I'll be sure to check your levels out tomorrow and heart them and you as an author : )

DanielVT

DanielVT

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
@ Rowdii, hey I have been way too busy today to play and heart you and your levels, but I have not forgotten, and will try to do them in the next 2 days. Sorry for the delay :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users